-
March 27th, 2002, 04:46 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Wonder if they will close this board..I hope not...still waiting for res. to come back ..where is Lefty..heck..where is anyone??
------------------
-
March 30th, 2002, 01:15 PM
#2
Inactive Member
MOM!
HELP! None of my favourites work! I lost yer e-mail adresses! I kept sending you a reply to one you sent this week and it kept bouncing back. I'm back for the easters. Where the bleep is everybody? I LOST EVERYONE!!! HELP ME!
Mail me!
-
March 31st, 2002, 12:05 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Hi Lefty..Ok I'll email lyou.....what have you been up to anyhow????
-
March 31st, 2002, 11:29 AM
#4
Inactive Member
I'm doing a sort of internship. Hard to explain, it's different here from the US. Anyway, it's in Rotterdam. I first was told it was in The Hague, but that's where the pressagency itself is. Yeah, they have offices all over the place. And mine is in Rotterdam. That's only half an hour apart, so I do that by train. It's FUN! They are (until now anyway) pleased with my work. Well, that's all I need. I also have lots of time (being internetless and all) to write and I'm writing. A lot. And pretty good too. Weird. Even the critical people like my new work. I've really changed a bit. A lot. More confidence, more happy, more relaxed. I'm singing again while I shower, I dance to the music and I can't stop smiling. It's almost like being in love. LOL!
So, after that positive story, how have YOU been? I heard these stories about when you were in Florida. At the boards. You can't let me worry like that. [img]smile.gif[/img] How are you know? Detailed, please. And I still haven't seen your picture.
Oh look! <----
If you have a digital picture you can upload it in your personal profile and have it here to your left. So EVERYONE can see your purkyness! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
April 2nd, 2002, 12:07 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Oh come on>> you know I am "low tech"..I wouldn't know how to begin to do a picture thingy...maybe I'll get Robin to help out...Glad to hear you are so happy///ya gotta love what you do or find another job...life is too short to be unhappy..as for my stay in Fla..well...I had this heart thing happen which didn't turn out to be but just a minor discomfort..the real killer of the 4 day hospital stay were the "killer" tests they did on me..ARGH...I lost 10 pounds in that four day stay..I never want to see jello or clear broth again..LOL,,I am on a real health kick..nothing but organic good healthy foods...no pills or aspirin or any junk food...I already am feeling perky as **** ...started planting my very big garden....all kinds of projects..working out at the gym...feeling buff I tells ya...be glad when you are back on the boards regular..stay happy
-
April 12th, 2002, 02:37 PM
#6
Inactive Member
I'm at home more often now. I try to come back here more. All the travelling is expensive, but it's only a 2.5 hour trainride, so why not?
I'm glad to hear you're okay. You're one tough mum, LOL. I had a bloodtest today myself. I have serious needlefear and rolling arteries, as they call it. My veins keep gliding under the skin. They can try 4 times and then they're forced to give up. The 3rd time she stuck the needle in suddenly I felt weird, kinda soft in the head, if I can describe it like that.
And then the door opened and some robots came in. They took me to a desert and we watched at the skies and the robot-leader had a speech i can't really remember. And suddenly he said: "are you okay?" And I felt myself convulsing and I woke up and I saw the nurse and I thought, strangely enough, that THIS was the dream and the robots were real. Seems I fainted. I was so bleeping embarassed. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Now, to stop at Bonnie's!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks